Monday 15 April 2013

Patterned Pants

As promised, here is the outfit I wore to see Oprah on Saturday night. Patterned pants are so huge this year. I picked these up when I was in South Carolina and have been dying to wear them ever since. I wasn't sure I could pull the look off but since I loved these pants so much I went for it anyway! Had to wear my leather jacket because it was freezing and raining.








Pants: Cynthia Rowley (TJ Maxx) // Shirt: Ross // Shoes: BCBG // Jacket: Danier Leather// Purse: Italy // Scarf: My Store (coming soon)

4 comments:

  1. You look so chic! Oprah would definitely approve!

    http://stylishsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! That bag is amazing! Perfect outfit to see Oprah!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you kept the outfit classic. Hints of color but not over the top. Very chic Pia!
    Fashionedible Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those patterned pants! I've been wanting a pair, but they don't fit me!

    -Vogue&Heels
    vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I read and appreciate every single comment. Hope to hear from you again soon!

Pia