Tuesday 9 July 2013

Neutral & Turquoise

Well it is still raining here....this has to be a record for the wettest summer. The damp weather seems to have brought out a lot of creatures I am not fond of. I have noticed a lot of earwigs lately. The other morning  one was crawling up the sleeve of my robe, I screamed and told my son to help me, he dove over the couch and hid, guess he takes after his Mommy.
Thought I would add a dash of turquoise to my otherwise neutral outfit today, what do you think?




Top: Sears // Pants: TJ Maxx // Shoes: Ralph Lauren // Watch: Michael Kors // Purse: Njoyd

8 comments:

  1. I like your outfit today.Finger up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the added turquoise! And I hate insects as well. I was glad we moved, mainly because we wouldn't have to deal with the insane amount of insects that milled around the outside. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the somewhat monochromatic look here - that blouse is so fun!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice outfit ;)

    http://closertotheedge1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely neutral look with a fun pop of turquoise!! :)

    http://www.leopardmartini.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pop of turquoise is just what this look needed! Very cute.

    xoxo,

    Jules of Canines & Couture
    www.caninesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bag and the print on your top! And yes, earwigs have been all over our bathroom - nasty!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully done - the pop of color works so well.
    I actually thought that top was from Zara and it's Sears - great find.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I read and appreciate every single comment. Hope to hear from you again soon!

Pia