Monday 17 September 2012

Jumpsuits

Jumpsuits were very popular back in the 70's and have made a huge comeback over the last couple of years. I finally broke down and bought one earlier this summer. This first time I tried it on at home my 7 year old son asked me why I was dressed in a clown suit? Didn't do much for my confidence but I figured what did he know about fashion?
I know it is early to be thinking about Christmas, but I think a dressy jumpsuit may be a great alternative to wear to all those Christmas parties.
Here is a pic of mine. (minus the clown shoes!)


2 comments:

  1. Loved your son's comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jump suit actually. I think it makes for a very spunky outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I read and appreciate every single comment. Hope to hear from you again soon!

Pia