Wednesday 26 September 2012

My UGG Debate

The first time I saw someone wearing them I thought they were the ugliest boots I had ever seen. Sure they looked great on celebrities who wore them with jean shorts in L.A. but I swore I would never wear them. A couple of years ago my husband called me from Costco to tell me that swarms of women were grabbing at these boxes of boots they had just put out, so having good insight, he grabbed a box in my size and called me right away. They were Uggs. I told him I didn't think I would wear them, but he said "your always cold and these look warm". So here I am to say that I LOVE my Uggs. Do I still think they are ugly?? Well..... a little, but are they the most comfortable warm things I have ever had the pleasure of putting on my feet? YES. So I guess the morale of my story is Never say Never when it comes to fashion.




1 comment:

  1. They do look warm and cozy especially for the toesies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I read and appreciate every single comment. Hope to hear from you again soon!

Pia