Saturday 5 January 2013

7 of 7

Yaaaaa final choice..... Outfit #7 - Now this dress is one that I bought last year and have not had the opportunity to wear. I actually am in LOVE with this dress. Probably because it is by far the warmest dress I have ever owned and I do love to be warm. I have been waiting for an occasion to wear this as it would need to be in the fall/winter. I know that technically bubble skirts are OUT but I don't follow any of that stuff anyway.  Not sure if I will wear the tights or not or if I will wear boots or heels, all I know is that I am dying to wear this dress. (not sure about the lighting on the last picture no idea why it showed up a blueish colour??)




2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful skirt!!!! It has n amazing color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this skirt of you, and that belt is perfect with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I read and appreciate every single comment. Hope to hear from you again soon!

Pia