Friday 11 January 2013

Love Rock Tee

My husband used to be like most men when shopping, walk into store, find what they need, buy it. I like to think I have slowly changed his ways. He no longer automatically pays full price but will now at least consider the option of checking the sale items first. He is now quite proud when he finds a good deal so much in fact that he likes to brag and say he found better deals than I did. On our most recent trip at the end of a long day of shopping he claimed "I got the best deal of the day $7 for a shirt"........Silly man thinking that was the best deal. Well I claimed I picked up this shirt "Love Rock" at BCBG for $3..... Beat that!







5 comments:

  1. Sweeeeet! That's so cute, the best deal contest with hubby :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit because I am a sucker for black with knee high boots!

    I nominated you for a Leibster award because I love your clothes!

    Check it out...

    www.mommacandy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear, Your blog really awesome! Love it! <3
    Btw, wanna follow each other via GFC? Let me know ;)

    sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love tha tee too!

    your newest follower no.77,hope you can follow back!

    Savina
    The Blossom Girls♡

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I read and appreciate every single comment. Hope to hear from you again soon!

Pia