Saturday 9 February 2013

Party Prep....

Not much time today, having our Valentine's Party tonight so I am frantically cleaning and preparing  all day. No idea what I am going to wear yet so couldn't post my outfit.  I was however, cleaning out some clothes earlier in the week and was trying to decide wether or not to keep this blazer. I thought I had already gotten rid of it so was surprised to still see it in my closet. I love that it is striped and the pink detail is great but it is a little too big (hence the belt).
Well I am off to mop the floors. Best part of having people over is it forces you to actually clean the entire house! Wish me luck.




9 comments:

  1. That's very cute and feminine. I love navy, and it's so pretty with pink.

    Good luck finding that outfit! I know what you mean about the cleaning... :)

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe... cannot tell a lie... been checking your blog to see what you are wearing tonight! See you soon...
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look! I need to invest in some blazer/jackets. I think the jacket is def. a keeper. I threw out tons of jackets after I stopped working - STUPID! Perhaps we could follow each other?

    xo Lulu
    simplylulustyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so preppy but sexy too!

    Savina
    The Blossom Girls♡

    ReplyDelete

  5. following back <3
    wanna follow each other via Bloglovin too? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a cute jacket. Wonder why you want to toss it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing <3 fantastic blog Dear :) would you like to follow each other just let me know I wait for you on my blog xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool outfit dear!!!

    ps.follow you back via gfc! big kisses :)

    http://glamourdrama.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the belted look :-)
    www.not-going-out-like-that.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I read and appreciate every single comment. Hope to hear from you again soon!

Pia