Saturday 11 May 2013

Old Sweater

This sweater is really old. I can't remember when I bought it or where. I have pulled it out a few times to get rid of it and I just can't seem to part ways. I love the sleeves, I love the colour, I love that it is different. Guess I will hang on to it a little longer.
Today I have my son's Birthday Party and it is the first time I am hosting it at home. So I am getting myself mentally and physically prepared, wish me luck!




Sweater: Old // Jeans: TJ Maxx // Shoes: Old

3 comments:

  1. good luck with the birthday party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this color ^^

    follow me and follow you back ;)


    http://lemonchicbeautyfashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the sleeve on the sweater. Hope the party went great! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I read and appreciate every single comment. Hope to hear from you again soon!

Pia