Sunday 26 May 2013

Sleepless Night

Last night was a rough night. My son woke up several times through out the night crying that he could not sleep and was having bad dreams, all he wanted was for me to sleep with him.  My husband was getting up at 6:30am to go golfing, so in an attempt to please everyone, I brought my son to our spare room and slept there. It was close to 3am before I was able to fall asleep. My husband was kind (or not) enough to wake me up to say good-by before he left. Ug! This quote of the day seems some what fitting.


2 comments:

  1. Ugh! That sucks! But I've been there. I've muttered to myself "I'll sleep when I'm dead" a time or two dozen! Hoping for better sleep for you!

    www.MommaCandy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been there done that and bought the t-shirt!! I know how feel hun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I read and appreciate every single comment. Hope to hear from you again soon!

Pia