Thursday 16 May 2013

Ways to Wear Red Jeans

I love my red jeans. There are so many different ways you can wear them. I have only just scratched the surface. I bought these in the fall so haven't worn them in warm weather. I'm excited to wear them with sandals and a tee for a more casual look. Below are some the different ways I have worn them over the past 7 months. What is your favourite way to wear them?




Jean Jacket: Old // T-Shirt: Jacob // Jeans: Old Navy // Shoes: TJ Maxx // Watch: Michael Kors















4 comments:

  1. certainly gonaa try some the above looks ...
    lovely post....
    love,
    Rajshree

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't decide- They all look great! :) Love the bold colour.
    xoxo Aimee
    bowsandbeau-ties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The jeans look great on you but I'm completely diggin' on that necklace. Me want.

    xoxo,

    Jules of Canines & Couture
    www.caninesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing jeans! It's always fun to see the different looks you can acquire with just one pair of jeans. They're a great shade of red too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I read and appreciate every single comment. Hope to hear from you again soon!

Pia