Thursday 13 June 2013

1 Dress 3 Ways

I haven't done one of these in awhile, 1 dress 3 ways. I am all about buying clothes that can work in multiple ways, this dress is a perfect example. I have included a work look, casual look and date night look. Which one is your favourite?


Dress: Marshalls // Blazer: Ebay // Purse & Watch: Michael Kors // Shoes: Ralph Lauren


Dress: Marshalls // Shirt: Winners // Shoes: Old // Watch: Michael Kors



Dress: Marshall's // Shoes: Carlos // Purse:nJOYd // Belt : Michale Kors // Watch: Jacob



9 comments:

  1. Loving that striped dress and all the ways you remixed it!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dress! Love the first and last image (so cute) :o) Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! Hope you're having a great Thursday :o)

    - croppedstories@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. really great outfits, I love versatile pieces like this one!
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the second one! It looks great and that dress is very versatile, I need to have one.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now all it needs is a gold ear cuff with one of them!! ;) Lookin' good sista!

    xoxo,

    Jules of Canines & Couture
    www.caninesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jules! Yes an ear cuff would be fun.

      Delete
  6. Hey Pia. How are you? I hadn't stopped here in a while. I am loving this Dress & I want a Navy+White Stripped T-Shirt Dress so bad, too. I love all 3 ways you styled it, especially how you dressed it up with the White Blazer. Stop by & see what I am up to. Thanks & Enjoy Your Weekend, Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. One is my favorite! And the second one is a close second :) I love being able to do this with dresses.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I read and appreciate every single comment. Hope to hear from you again soon!

Pia