Monday 2 September 2013

Depeche Mode

Happy Labour Day for those that celebrate. I am very thankful for a holiday today as last night my husband and I went to see Depeche Mode in concert.  It was an amazing show. This is my husbands all time favourite band as well as one of mine. We ended up getting home quite late so the sleep in was much needed. The concert was outdoors and it was quite cool out. Below is what I wore. I ended up loosing the scarf as I was on my feet the whole time and ended up being quite warm.




Jacket: Old (TJ Maxx I think) // Jeans: American Eagle // Shoes: Converse
 


7 comments:

  1. Depeche Mode?! How fun! I love that outfit! I wish it was cold enough here to even think about wearing something like that. Nope! Still hot here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable! Depeche Mode would be proud. I got an army green jacket this summer, and I look forward to making cute, casual outfits out of it when the weather gets cooler.

    http://stylishsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Depeche Mode - what fun! Love your outfit, particularly the scarf.

    Kate x
    Kate at Home

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the scarf, perfect concert-wear. What a fun show to go see!

    Jules of Canines & Couture
    www.caninesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun you went to this concert! Love this casual look.
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this casual look head to toe
    Xo, Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I read and appreciate every single comment. Hope to hear from you again soon!

Pia