Thursday 17 October 2013

Deep Fried Mars Bars

Yesterday I had the best dessert a Deep Fried Mars Bar. If you have never tried one of these I strongly recommend it. Now I can only imagine how bad it is for you and how many calories it has in it, but I can tell you it is worth every bite. I won't be learning the recipe because it would be way too tempting to eat them all the time. (there is a pic on my Instagram)! Has anyone else tried this delicious treat?






T-Shirt: Old Navy // Cardigan: Winners // Jeans: TJ Maxx // Shoes: Boutique in Miami // Watch: Michael Kors

8 comments:

  1. Just started following your insta! That looks so delic!

    Patterned Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit. I haven't tried a deep fried mars bars. But it sounds amazing!!!!!!

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your Insta photo! It sounds amazing - I'm not sure I've even had a Mars bar but a candy bar fried sounds too good. And crazy bad for you. Ha! If it's anything like fried ice cream, I will have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deep fried mars! Delicious! Love the white today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried that, but it just sounds delicious. I need to give it a try. Also, I love the white on white look, beautiful necklace and belt.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful belt.

    Stealing myself now to resist Mars Bars deep-fried or otherwise.

    Have a lovely weekend.

    Kate x
    Kate at Home

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the subtle leopard print in this outfit, makes it so fun and chic! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My mouth watered at the tittle of your post Pia.
    I've had deep fried brownies but never a mars bar.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I read and appreciate every single comment. Hope to hear from you again soon!

Pia