Monday 3 February 2014

In Mourning

I feel like I am in mourning with all this black I have been wearing lately. I think I am mourning the sun and the heat. There is a small silver lining though, this week-end brought February and February is a short month which means March will be here sooner than later and March is almost spring and spring means summer is just around the corner......you get my drift! I won't be mourning for long.






Shirt: Target // Skirt: Winners // Boots: Kenneth Cole // Watch: Anne Klein


2 comments:

  1. I dress like I'm in mourning about half way through summer because I miss winter. Of course, our winters in Cali are in the 60's and sunny most days and our summers are 115 and super hot. Great outfit!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mourning or not you look great. And I am thinking the same way with Spring being around the corner and then Summer not too far away. Your Shirt, Skirt & all of your jewelry are truly pretty. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I read and appreciate every single comment. Hope to hear from you again soon!

Pia