Tuesday 27 May 2014

Summer is Finally Here

I feel like summer has finally arrived. This past week-end we went to Ottawa to visit my brother and family and it was so nice to be able to be outside the whole time. Today was also the first day I spent some of my lunch hour outside enjoying the warm air. I can also finally wear some of my dresses I have been holding off on wearing until the weather warmed up. This is one of them!






Dress: Banana Republic // Shoes: Winners // Watch: Michael Kors




7 comments:

  1. Love that dress!!!!! That bracelet is gorgeous. Summer is finally starting to slowly make an apppearance. Gotta get rid of all this rain!!!!

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness for the warm weather Pia!! Yay! The dress is so pretty on you!

    Jo
    http://www.womaninreallife.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I simply I simply adore this dress, Pia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The print is soo pretty! We had some warm weather at the beginning of the week and now it's cold again :(

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you have the warming weather there. These cute dress is fit right in on your warm day. Love the print and the shape Pia, Looking pretty!

    http://www.attraction2fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad that summer has finally decided to make its appearance in your area! I know you've been waiting way too long for it :) Cute dress Pia!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your dress. Its a keeper, I would wear it with flats sandals for a weekend outing or with a blazer to work. I love these type of dresses.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I read and appreciate every single comment. Hope to hear from you again soon!

Pia