Friday 7 September 2012

My Fashion Philosophy

So I have always believed that everyone can look amazing without having to spend a ton of money. That is probably the one thing that would describe my fashion philosophy more than anything else. There is nothing better than going on a treasure hunt and finding amazing pieces without having to take out a 2nd mortgage. Now of course there are times when I do splurge (Hello... Michael Kors!!) but almost everything I wear I manage to find at a reasonable price.
Now everyone that knows me knows that I live for the summer. It is my favourite time of the year and I wish everyday was Hot Hot Hot, but having said that I am a wee bit excited for the Fall. The only reason......my new boots!
I recently purchased 3 pairs of boots - I know a bit excessive but ALL of them were on Sale!
Bring on the leaves.......
Nine West Vintage Collection Boots

2 comments:

  1. Looks great so far and sounds very Pia.
    I wish I could figure out how to follow this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking for sales items sounds like good practical advice for supplementing wardrobes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I read and appreciate every single comment. Hope to hear from you again soon!

Pia