Wednesday 20 March 2013

The Mary Tyler Moore Show

I would imagine a lot of people reading this might never have heard of the Mary Tyler Moore Show. It began before I was born but was an iconic show. It was the first time a show featured a never-been- married independent career woman as the main character. Why you may ask am I sharing this piece of television history, well when I first saw this dress the thought that instantly came to mind was Mary Tyler Moore. I remember my Mom watching the show and have seen many re-runs. This just seemed like the type of dress Mary would have worn. That and it reminds me on the 70's. I had a love hate relationship with it, not sure if I loved it or hated it. The price was right so I went with the love. I think I  will enjoy it more in the spring with wedge sandals. Oh and I am pretty sure Mary would not have worn these nylons!








3 comments:

  1. love the dress!

    www.carolinellle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen your legging, the color with this dress is wonderful.

    Viola
    http://wunderbarkleider.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I read and appreciate every single comment. Hope to hear from you again soon!

Pia