Thursday 21 March 2013

Best Deal Ever

The pictures don't quite capture the colour of this blouse. It is very bright coral. Perfect for the 2nd day of Spring, which at this point is hard to believe. It also happens to be one of the best deals ever and trust me I have found a lot. Picked this up at Banana Republic, it was in clearance already, the salesperson advised all clearance items were 40% off, then my husband informed me he received an email with a 40% off coupon for your purchase that day......what did all of this mean? I got this blouse for $2.50...Best deal ever.








9 comments:

  1. Holy Cow ..what a GREAT DEAL!!

    Love the color of your necklace against the coral blouse .. very pretty.

    Monica
    www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unbelievable! Way to go! And it's so pretty!
    FashionEdible Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the whole outfit Pia, You look great on those beauties.. hugs and kisses..

    http://www.attraction2fashion.com

    Tanya
    Ps, I just finished the new outfit post for today, please, and welcome again sweets pia..

    ReplyDelete
  4. i took a look to all ur outfits!!you are a really chic woman!!!!
    im ur newest follower!
    hope u like my new blog and follow back!
    keep going!
    Kelly stunna jr from Kellystunnajr@blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit! <3
    Love the shirt and necklace! :)

    Big kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ilike you style and your blog, and I began to follow
    I invite you to support me by following my blog http://mytributetostyle.blogspot.mx/ that is my style, where I show that you can look good with clothes any price and that the important thing is to feel sure of who you are and what want.
    kisses
    Yasmin

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great deal! And Iove the mint necklace against the coral!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete


  8. hi.
    I observe your blog for a long time already.
    please visit to me.
    if i like it my blog follow me:)

    www.beautyandfashion-makeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I read and appreciate every single comment. Hope to hear from you again soon!

Pia