Friday 8 March 2013

Tommy Hilfiger

As you read this I am sitting in my car on my journey (16 hour drive) to South Carolina. It will be difficult for me to post my outfits from there so what I have done is pull out some of my spring outfits in hopes that by the time I get back I will actually be able to shed some of my layers and start enjoying some spring clothes.
Here is my first one, a Tommy Hilfiger dress that still has the tags on it because I wasn't sure if I was going to keep it or not. I have included two looks one for warmer days and one for cooler ones.











5 comments:

  1. love the dress! nice shoes :)
    what about following each other?
    let me know :)
    xx
    veronica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you added the cardigan and belt with this dress. Great idea...I pinned it to my Pintreset fashion board for future inspiration!

    -Amanda

    casellan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing dress !!<3
    great blog ;d

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice I really like it with the white cardigan better :] I'm actually interning for Tommy Hilfiger too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I read and appreciate every single comment. Hope to hear from you again soon!

Pia