Wednesday, 17 April 2013

Massage

After complaining about my neck & back for so long, my (very kind) husband bought me a gift certificate at Christmas to go and have an hour long massage. Yesterday almost 4 months later I finally went and I have to say it was amazing. I could literally go every other day. I definitely need to add that to my list of what I would do if I ever won the (big) lottery.....help family & friends, help charity, buy a house on a beach, hire cook, hire personal trainer, hire driver and now....hire masseuse!





Jeans: Old // Shirt: Banana Republic // Shoes: Fergalicious // Watch: Michael Kors // Bracelet: TJ Maxx // Necklace: RW&Co



9 comments:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed your massage, that was so sweet of your husband! Love your outfit, especially those shoes!
    xo Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice.

    follow you:)

    please follow me :)

    www.beautyandfashion-makeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the shirt and necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you can believe it, I have never gotten a massage! I really need to treat myself! Love the entire outfit (as always). I actually remember trying those shoes on awhile back but in a different color! They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really need to treat yourself! They are amazing and you will feel like a new person.
      I bought the shoes in black as well!!

      Pia

      Delete
  5. Wow, you have a great figure...liking the arm candy a lot!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear you Pia, I can go get a massage everyday myself:) what a kindly husband! by the way, I love your simply outfit but you styled them so well together. the stripes are always been my all time favorite. Thanks for such a lovely words for me and my boys while we were sick. Big hugs!

    http://www.attraction2fashion.com

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great outfit! Loving the stripes with the dark denim and that bright blue nail polish is fab! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I read and appreciate every single comment. Hope to hear from you again soon!

Pia